Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Well now, I didn't expect that!

One of the best things in the world is when you step on the scale expecting to see a gain, and instead you see a loss. That happened to me today! I haven't weighed myself since the end of the food fight back on 5/21. Since then I've been working out as planned, but I've been eating pretty much whatever. I've tried to "watch it", so to speak, but there have been more cheat days than not for sure. So, it wasn't like massive weight loss, but I lost 3 pounds essentially in the last 3 weeks.

Hell, I WILL TAKE IT.

I am trying to keep up with my 30 day song challenge, but I just can't blog every day. So the 30 days will be random, I guess.

30 Day Song Challenge
Day 25: A Song That Makes You Laugh
"Piss Up a Rope" by Ween

(Actually, most songs by Ween make me laugh. Either that or rock the fuck out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment