Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Whole New Mess

My oh my, yes oh yes...  Time for a new Whole 30 mess.

I'm on Day 3.  Day 1 was fine.  Day 2 was fine until lastnight when I ate my weight in cashews.  It is really, really amazing to me how in the midst of eating clean as a m***f***ing whistle I can still find something horrible to do.  Technically I never fell off the wagon, but jeeeeezzzz....

So, nuts are fine on the Whole 30.  If I had a handful of cashews, or maybe even two handfuls, all the skinny ladies doing this challenge would be clapping their dainty yet powerful hands with approval.  I struggle to imagine the looks on their faces watching me shovel down seven handfuls.

#5 - It is indeed possible to overeat on even very healthy foods.  I saw a loss this morning anyway, so that's good I guess.  (BTW, Whole 30 says to stay off the scale the whole time but I just can't do that.  I will gain 40 pounds somehow if I don't look at the scale for a month.  OCD / PTSD)  It's one problem I have with Whole 30 in general, though...  There's no counting calories or macronutriens or any of that, which is a lovely break, certainly.  Their thing is to eat when you're hungry and stop when you're full (I believe).  My problem is that since I've lost the ability to tell when I'm full over the years due to my VERY SERIOUS  sugar addiction, I just don't freaking know what full feels like any more.  I barely know what hunger feels like, either.  I sort of know when I'm busting at the seams, but that's about it.

And WHAT IS UP  with all the skinny ladies on this challenge anyway?  I've been using their facebook group and after a few days I'm thinking, WTF?  How much further y'all tryina take this sh*t?  Here's a collage I made without any permissions from facebook of them:



OK?  Sh*t.  Irritating.



30 Day Song Challenge
Day 16 - A Song That You Used to Love But Now Hate
Hall and Oates, "Private Eyes"
Man, I loved the sh*t out of this song when I was about 8 years old.  And fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment