Friday, April 21, 2006

boring is good. boring is good. boring is good.

Current mood:bored
Random shit...
I have single-handedly Africanized the carpenter bees. I don't know how. They are now just dive-bombing me and ramming their stingerless asses into me at full speed.
The other night my brother saw some police cars driving around really fast without lights on, so he asked one of them about it the next day. They said there was a prowler in the neighborhood, so we are now on full lock-down. But it made me think... a prowler? Is this still what we are calling these people? Prowlers? Are we sure it's not a cat-burgular? Or a vagabond? A neer-do-well? A rapscallion?
Thor is 5 pounds 7 ounces now, almost double his birth weight. He also has a blonde spot in his hair. Hmmm. I wonder what that means. He is totally living up to his name, though, he is strong as fuck! He can do 1/4 turns and almost hold his head up. His pediatrician was freaking out.
Can someone tell me what is up with all the brothers on tiny motorcycles these days? Is this a preview of summer? You know what I'm talking about. Is it a trend, or is it like the Indian families and their taupe Honda Odysseys? Permanent?
I am now addicted to the freak shows on TLC. Yes, everyone needs to learn about medical anomalies, that really IS learning. It reminded me of one type of Maury that I failed to mention, the freakshow parade, but those are getting more rare these days. I think I love Maury because it makes me feel so normal. Thank God I am back out of work and able to see it every day. Thrice!
God, I am so bored... I am super busy all the time, but there's only so much mental exercise one can get out of changing diapers and fretting about breast milk. And Thor is only awake for me to coo over for a few hours a day. Maybe I will start listening to books on tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment