Sunday, June 11, 2006

where the crips eat

I've long known I have difficulties getting outside my own head. So, I made the decision to make a conscious effort to try and observe things in my surroundings. You would be surprised how many not-so-subtle signs there are everywhere. For example, did you know that Wendy's supports certain gang activities?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
OK, so I really really needed a night out. Buzzy came over to help me get ready.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Plus I had to find a babysitter. Did I mention how mighty Thor has become?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And off I went to the Flaming Lips concert. Soooooo gooood!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So Patsy watched Thor while I was out. Thanks Pats!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
But after Pats fell asleep Thor went out krumpin'.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Actually, Pats just slapped makeup on him. She has a real problem with that. Give that woman 20 minutes alone with a baby and you'll be sure to find him with makeup and a wig on when you return. Disturbing...

No comments:

Post a Comment