Saturday, June 3, 2006

once again, thanks

Current mood:cranky
So my Dad informed me yesterday that oh yes, he's seen recent pictures of my boy. Where? Right here, folks. Yeah. My brother directed my Dad to my space. Awesome.
Once upon a time this was a place where I could scope hotties. Now it is a place where my family can read my blog.
So here you go, fam. Give the people what they want.
First, here is a picture that shows conclusively why men should never ever wear shorts. Guys, this is the cutest you will ever look in shorts. Seriously. Stop it. I know it's hot out there but come on. No more shorts. Please. Stop. For real.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Next up, here is a really recent picture that I took on a spree when he was looking super cute. Then I realized that there was spit-up stains everywhere as he had been spitting up all night. Awwww. Today was one of our grossest days together. I won't go into why. Let's just say if the lightning from tonight's massive thunderstorm had hit my shirt we might have created new life of some sort.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So we took a bath. Here he is nice and clean.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oh yeah and I bought a house. And an ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment