Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Cute Halloween Pictures

Current mood:amused
An Open Letter From Thor to the Children of East Lake
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hey punks,
Yeah, my Mom dressed me as a chicken. WHAT. Least you can tell what I am. What the hell are you supposed to be? You got a black triangle painted on your head and a cape. What are you? Dracula? Batman? Shit.
And you, I think you're supposed to be Buzz Lightyear. Why do I think this? Because you have Buzz Lightyear on your shirt. But think about it, man. Does Buzz Lightyear wear a shirt with a picture of himself on it? Fuck no. Get off my lawn.
Hang on, here comes the cat.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And another thing... So what if my Mom picked out all the Special Darks? Today and every day, bitches!
Peace!
Thor
(Dictated personally but signed during naptime)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment