Wednesday, December 6, 2006

a fuckton of pictures

Current mood:irritated
I've been meaning to post all this for forever. Get ready to see the boy grow up before your eyes...
Summer
Baby's first skeeter bites. Knee and head.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
I got him started on his manly hilarious t-shirt collection. I'm guessing now that he's gonna turn out straight because gay men tend to have ironic t-shirt collections more than funny.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Yeah, that says got milk. They should make them for Hindu kids that say "goat milk". Now that's funny.)
I went out a couple of times. Here is me with my sister Liza, looking luscious. Actually we look like a Heart album cover. You know why.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I mentioned I bought a house. Here are the dogs looking nervous about the whole matter.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bridget came over to check it out. Here she is with Thor.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I took Thor to the company picnic. Here he is with his face painted.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So, I'm gonna kind of skim over this part, but as he learned to hold his head up and sit up and those things, he became more interactive, and so I started buying him a bunch of amusing toys. First was this lie-on-your-back play gym thing, and as you can see it freaked him out a bit...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
But he is still styling in his flutter-sleeve blouse.
Then came the johnny-jump-up...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
... that he will actually jump in until he falls asleep!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
God, what a cute baby.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And then came the exersaucer. Nice.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Autumn
But man, I love when the weather finally starts to cool off. I took a picture of this, and it doesn't even begin to capture how beautiful it was.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Know what it is? It's the chain-link fence where I park. Yep, that's right, future site of my head injury (email me for details).
Near the end of October, we took a trip to Liza's in North Carolina for a family weekend, and to meet Thor's great-grandmother. Here they are.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And here is Liza and Thor hiking.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The headgear came out for the season. Note the dumb adorable hat (with Danielle, who he adores).
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
At the beginning of November, I went to DC on business and took Thor with me. We went to Bethesda to have dinner with my old friend Anya and her beautiful family. Here's Anya and Thor.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here is Thor, rolling around on the giant bed, peeing everywhere.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And here he is, proving we were in DC, since we didn't go to any tourist things.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yes, he is on a luggage cart.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Then, in the airport, Thor sat in a high chair for the first time because Mommy needed a drink. Bad.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Later that month Dad had to have a procedure and Liza came down to visit. It was kind of unneccesary for her to come, so she took revenge by doing two things at once that annoy my dad tremendously (as pictured here)... wasting latex gloves and playing with his flashlight.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The next big event was Thor's other great-grandmother's birthday party at the beginning of December. Here's Grandma...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's us...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And here's Meat Chunk throwing down.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And finally, this past Saturday, we went with Dad to the Y to have breakfast with Santa. Here's thor with Grandpa.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And here's Thor with Santa. He fell asleep in line and there was no waking him. Really wish this picture turned out brighter.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And finally, let me leave you with the most depressing picture of the holiday season. The Christmas tree at the Atlanta City Detention Center. Just one more reason to keep your nose clean this December: a sub-par tree.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment